Enrolling in Classes
Registration for winter session campus-based and online courses begins on October 1, 2015. Follow the instructions below to enroll. Enrollment in study abroad programs requires specialized application and registration procedures.
Current UB Students
If you were registered for the 2015 fall semester:
- View course options in the HUB Student Center.
- Register for your courses through HUB (through MyUB). Register early for best course availability.
- Please contact the Office of Student Accounts office for any questions about winter tuition and fees.
- Please contact the Office of Financial Aid for any questions about winter financial aid.
Visiting Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate students attending other colleges and universities may enroll in Winter Session classes as undergraduate non-matriculating students.
Check with your academic advisor at your home campus about the applicability of the courses you select for your degree program. You may also seek assistance with an advisor from Student Advising Services.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Registration for Winter Session begins October 1, 2015. View course options in the Winter Class Schedule.
- Learn how to enroll in UB classes as a non-degree student.
Visiting Graduate Students
Grad students attending other colleges and universities may enroll in Winter Session classes as graduate non-matriculating students.
Graduate students must first check with the appropriate Graduate Academic Program to determine eligibility.
Re-Entering UB Students (Undergraduate)
If you were once enrolled as a UB undergraduate student and are interested in Winter Session courses, you would enroll in UB classes as a non-degree student.
If you wish to re-enter the university in Spring semester, you will need to fill out a Re-Entry Application (PDF). Please submit the Re-Entry Application directly to the UB Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
Re-Entering UB Students (Graduate)
Contact your academic department to express interest and find out department-specific steps for registration.
Non-UB International Students
Non-UB International Students interested in taking Winter Courses can visit the UB International Undergraduate Admissions office website.
60 and Over Auditors Program
Are you 60 years or older and interested in taking a course? Our 60 and Over Auditors Program offers auditing of courses at UB free of charge!