Enrolling in Classes
Registration for winter session campus-based and on-line courses begins on October 1, 2013. Follow the instructions below to enroll. Enrollment in study abroad programs requires specialized application and registration procedures.
Current UB Students
If you were registered for the 2013 fall semester:
- View course options in the HUB Student Center.
- Register for your courses through HUB (through MyUB). Register early for best course availability.
Undergraduate students attending other colleges and universities may enroll in Winter Session classes as undergraduate non-matriculating students. Check with your academic advisor at your home campus about the applicability of the courses you select for your degree program. You may also seek assistance with an advisor from Student Advising Services.
Follow these steps to enroll:
- Registration for Winter Session begins October 1, 2013. View course options in the Winter Class Schedule.
- Complete a Winter Session Data Form and submit online by following the instructions for undergraduate non-matriculating students.
- Once your form has been processed, you will receive an email containing instructions about how to obtain your UBITName and Password. You will be able to use your UBITName and Password to access your HUB Student Center.
- Register for classes through the HUB Student Center (accessed through MyUB)
Graduate students attending other colleges and universities may enroll in Winter Session classes as graduate non-matriculating students. Graduate students must first check with the appropriate Graduate Academic Program to determine eligibility.