Jan. 6-24, 2020
Current UB Students
Lighten your academic load. Fulfill a course requirement. Improve your GPA.
Need more reasons to enroll? Taking a course, or two, during winter session can help you:
- Complete graduation and major requirements.
- Finalize graduation requirements for February graduation.
- Complete course requirements for your major.
- Improve your academic progress & course load.
- If you previously experienced academic difficulty, UBThisWinter provides an opportunity to get back on track, supporting the UB pledge to undergraduates for Finish in 4.
- Retake a resigned or failed course.
- Take the prerequisites for course(s) you plan to register for in the spring.
Please note: Winter courses are not eligible for Excelsior Scholarship funding. However, winter credit hours can be applied to Excelsior Scholarship eligibility requirements.
Last updated: September 17, 2019 10:50 am EST