Winter Session
Jan. 4-22, 2021

Two students studying in the library.

Visiting Domestic Students

If you are a student currently attending another college or university, you may enroll in winter session classes as an undergraduate non-matriculating student. Check with your home campus academic advisor about the applicability of the winter courses you select for your degree program. Undergraduate students may also seek assistance with an advisor from UB’s Exploratory and Pre-Professional Advising Center.

If you are a graduate student, you must first check with the appropriate Graduate Academic Program to determine eligibility.

Visiting SUNY Students

Please speak with your academic advisor at your home institution regarding SUNY Cross Registration (SUNY ID and password required).

Non-Degree Academic Policies

Students interested in taking non-degree undergraduate courses at UB must have a high school diploma or GED certificate prior to enrolling. The maximum number of credits a non-degree seeking student can take during the winter session is five credits. For additional non-degree academic policies, please refer to the Office of the Registrar website.

Last updated: February 22, 2021 11:06 am EST